Welcome to the South Pasadena Middle School (SPMS) PTA Website. The SPMS PTA is a partnership between our dedicated parents, teachers, administration, and staff. We all work together to enrich our children’s education and school experiences, and to unite our community. We do this by having conversations, developing programs, activities, raising funds to implement these plans.
Your involvement, no matter how big or small, is invited and welcome!
The pages on this website are intended to keep you and your family up-to-date with relevant news and events. The following are scheduled General Assembly meetings for the 2018-19 school year:
- Wednesday, August 29, 7 – 8:00 p.m., SPMS — Club & Organizations Night! — learn all about our school’s student clubs and organizations, what they do, and how to join!
- Wednesday, November 7, 7 – 8:00 p.m., SPMS Library
- Wednesday, March 6, 7 – 8:00 p.m., SPMS Library
- Wednesday, May 29, 7 – 8:00 p.m., SPMS Library
We’ve also scheduled big events — please come!
- Back to School Night — Thursday, August 30 — 6:30-8:00 p.m. — “Welcome!” in the Auditorium for a quick meeting with Principal Kubela, PTA, SPEF, DUDES, Boosters, and ASB. Then walk your student’s school day and meet the teachers.
- Screening of Screenagers, Growing up in the Digital Age –SPMS Auditorium, Friday, September 14, at 6:00 p.m. Flyer.
- Fall Book Fair — October 22-26 — books for students and adults, with special activities in the Quad
- Fathers’ Follies — Friday, March 1
- Spring Musical — April 26-28, May 3-5
- PTA Picnic & Open House — May 22
Please note these dates and check back regularly for changes or updates.
Questions or suggestions? Please contact PTA President Emily Cline at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you at the PTA meetings and events throughout the coming year!