Welcome to the South Pasadena Middle School (SPMS) PTA Website. The SPMS PTA is a partnership between our dedicated parents, teachers, administration, and staff. We all work together to enrich our children’s education and school experiences, and to unite our community. We do this inclusively, by having conversations, developing programs, activities, raising funds to implement these plans.
Your involvement, no matter how big or small, is not only invited and welcome, but also needed!
The following are upcoming scheduled General Assembly meetings for the 2018-19 school year:
- Wednesday, November 7, 7 – 8:00 p.m., SPMS Library
- Wednesday, March 6, 7 – 8:00 p.m., SPMS Library
- Wednesday, May 29, 7 – 8:00 p.m., SPMS Library
Future events — please come!
- Principal Chat — October 12, 8:15 a.m. in the Cafeteria. Informal sit-down with Principal David Kubela.
- Angst — October — SPMS Auditorium. Q&A immediately after.
- Fall Book Fair — October 22-26 — books for students and adults, with special activities in the Quad.
- Fathers’ Follies — Friday, March 1,2019
- Spring Musical — Spring, 2019
- PTA Picnic & Open House — May 22,2019
Questions or suggestions? Please contact PTA President Emily Cline at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you at the PTA meetings and events throughout the coming year!