Welcome to the South Pasadena Middle School (SPMS) PTA Website. The SPMS PTA is a partnership between our dedicated parents, teachers, administration, and staff. We all work together to enrich our children’s education and school experiences, and to unite our community. We do this inclusively, by having conversations, developing programs, activities, raising funds to implement these plans.
Your involvement, no matter how big or small, is not only invited and welcome, but also necessary!
If you’re shopping on Amazon for gifts and goods, please use the SPMS PTA/Amazon link:
The following are upcoming scheduled General Assembly meetings for the 2018-19 school year:
- Wednesday, March 6, 7 – 8:00 p.m., SPMS Library
- Wednesday, May 29, 7 – 8:00 p.m., SPMS Library
Future events — please come!
- CANCELLED: Principal Chat, December 7, due to scheduling conflicts.
- HE NAMED ME MALALA — Sunday, December 9, 5:00 p.m. in the Auditorium. RSVP
- Fathers’ Follies — Friday, March 1, 2019
- Spring Musical — Spring, 2019
- PTA Picnic & Open House — May 22, 2019
Questions or suggestions? Please contact PTA President Emily Cline at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at the PTA meetings and events throughout the coming year!