Welcome to the South Pasadena Middle School (SPMS) PTA Website. The SPMS PTA is a partnership between our dedicated parents, teachers, administration, and staff. We all work together to enrich our children’s education and school experiences, and to unite our community. We do this inclusively, by having conversations, developing programs, activities, raising funds to implement these plans.
Your involvement, no matter how big or small, is not only welcome, but also necessary! Your input is needed for our students to thrive.
Next year’s Executive Board slate for next year is as follows:
Upcoming events — join us!
- More Than Sad— Wednesday, February 13, 6:30-7:30 p.m. This documentary screening is part of a suicide prevention program, hosted with SPUSD. It’s a 26-minute film, followed by brief presentation and Q&A with Natasha Prime, MSW, SPUSD School Social Worker and Child Welfare Counselor. All are welcome.
- Second screening at SPHS, Monday, February 25, in the Library, also with Natasha Prime.
- Fathers’ Follies — Friday, March 1, 2019, 7:00 p.m. *Volunteers needed! Contact us.
- Principal Chat in the Cafeteria, March 15, 8:15 a.m.
- Spring Musical — May, 2019. For more information, go HERE.
- PTA Picnic & Open House — May 22, 2019
The following are upcoming scheduled General Assembly meetings for the 2018-19 school year:
- Wednesday, March 6, 7 – 8:00 p.m., SPMS Library — SPUSD’s Superintendent Dr. Yantz will present construction plans for the Old Gym Rehabilitation and members will vote for the 2019-2020 Executive Board.
- Wednesday, May 29, 7 – 8:00 p.m., SPMS Library
Thank you for shopping on Amazon for goods and gifts using the SPMS PTA/Amazon link.
Questions or suggestions? Please contact PTA President Emily Cline at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at the PTA meetings and events throughout the coming year!