Welcome to the South Pasadena Middle School (SPMS) PTA Website. The SPMS PTA is a partnership between our dedicated parents, teachers, administration, and staff. We all work together to enrich our children’s education and school experiences, and to unite our community. We do this by having conversations, developing programs, activities, raising funds to implement these plans.
Your involvement, no matter how big or small, is invited and welcome!
The pages on this website are intended to keep you and your family up-to-date with relevant news and events. The following are scheduled General Assembly meetings for the 2018-19 school year:
- Wednesday, August 29, 7-8:00 p.m., SPMS Library — Club Night!
- Wednesday, November 7, 7-8:00 p.m., SPMS Library
- Wednesday, March 6, 7-8:00 p.m., SPMS Library
- Wednesday, May 29, 7-8:00 p.m., SPMS Library
We’ve also scheduled big events — please come!
- Back to School Night — Thursday, August 30
- Fall Book Fair — October 22-26
- Fathers’ Follies — Friday, March 1
- Spring Musical — April 26-28, May 3-5
- Picnic & Open House — May 22
Please note these dates and check back regularly for changes or updates.
Questions or suggestions? Please contact PTA President Emily Cline at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you at the PTA meetings and events throughout the coming year!